Più o meno in argomento un filmato di una Elite - Electronic Warfare Exercise
nell'area di addestramento di Heuberg.

Probabilmente risveglierà ricordi a chi ha vissuto situazioni simili
sia in volo che a terra.

view post Posted on 10/7/2013, 09:56

67° - 79° - 72° GRUPPO IT - 5^ ATAF - COFA

Group:
Administrator

Alla faccia dell'esercitazione di guerra elettronica! Sembrava un Airshow, altro che!

Web  Top
view post Posted on 10/7/2013, 11:02

Group:

" ... Held in Germany in mid-July, ELITE is an annual exercise with an emphasis on electronic warfare. The name is an acronym for Electronic Warfare Live Training Exercise. ELITE has grown from a wing-level-only exercise in 1991 to its present form, a multi-national, joint training opportunity with participants from both within and outside Europe.

Exercise activity is centered on the Heuberg Range in southern Germany, between Stuttgart and Munich. Heuberg is Germany’s largest military training area and has the perfect terrain to hide surface-to-air threats and ground-based countermeasures. The hills, trees and green valleys are a stark contrast to the desert areas used in the United States for training.

The aim of ELITE is to develop and test new and old electronic tactics in the most realistic conditions possible. Ground crews try to jam and interfere with incoming aircraft, while the airborne assets do the reverse, attempting to bust through any threats posed from the ground."

Frequentato anche dai nostri Tornado.

view post Posted on 10/7/2013, 21:40

C.M. 1°/ 83

Group:
Amici del Nike
33° Btg. E.W. Falzarego (ex 64° Gr. I.T.)

Belli i video , ASIop.
Da appassionato (ma non esperto) la velocita' a bassa quota dei Tornado e' impressionante ... poi il "ROMBO" !!!

p.s.: elicotteri ,nella parte finale, sono NH-90 Agustawestland ????

18 replies since 19/6/2013, 22:43   286 views